11 Jun 2017, 00:56
Woo, Towny's here! Finally, right?
This incarnation of Towny brings back some of that good old vanilla feel from PandaCraft's early days. Unlike the previous Adventure or Magic Towny servers, this Towny server is simple, easy to use, and features a 16,000 x 16,000 vanilla map. You can join Towny by using the command, "/towny", clicking the hologram in the Hub server, entering the portal in the Hub server, or connecting directly to "towny.pandacraft.org". Here's a breakdown of some of its other features:
- Player Shop market system. Search for items to buy with "/buy", sell items with "/sell", or browse shops with "/shop".
- Jobs plugin for making money. Right-click the Job Manager NPC at spawn to access the list of jobs.
- Mining World for resource mining. Access it with "/mine". This world resets on the first of every month and has a random 1,000 x 1,000 vanilla map.
- War event every weekend. War starts 12:00 AM EST on Saturday and ends 11:59PM EST on Sunday.
- Many of the same features on Skyblock, such as Cases, Case Armor Sets, Custom Fish and Fishing Contests, Elevators/Bridges/Gates, and more! Sorry, no Machines or Cargo Networks. =(
In addition to the new Towny server, I've added back in a Hub server where new players will spawn in when they join the server network. The Hub server gives you two Holograms you can click or two Portals you can enter in order to warp to either Towny or Skyblock. Restart times for each server are now different so there should always be one server up and running while another's restarting. You can access the Hub at any time with "/hub", just as you can access Skyblock and Towny with "/skyblock" and "/towny".
The Towny server is still brand new, so if you come across any bugs please report them either here in the forums or on our Discord server here: http://www.discord.gg/PandaCraft
In other great news, the Summer Sale is here! Enjoy 50% off EVERYTHING for an entire month! Except the Sponsor Rank. Blame BuyCraft for that.
Sale ends July 10th, so be sure to grab what you want before then at http://store.pandacraft.org!
24 May 2017, 00:25
While wearing one of these complete sets, you'll get some awesome particle effects and the ability to use "/fly"!
Both sets are made of colored Leather armor but they're as tough as Diamond armor and will never break.
All of the set pieces are also Soulbound, meaning you'll keep them even if you die.
- Shadow Helmet: Double-Sneak and hold to completely vanish from other players, including your armor
- Shadow Tunic: Fire Resistance
- Shadow Greaves: Double-Jump by pressing Sneak mid-air
- Shadow Boots: Speed Boost
- Shadow Kama: Dual Wieldable. 45% chance to heal 2 hearts when attacking while dual wielding them. As strong and as fast as a Diamond Sword.
- Light Helmet: Night Vision
- Light Tunic: Double-Sneak to Teleport Where You're Looking
- Light Greaves: No Fall Damage
- Light Boots: Jump Boost
- Light Hammer: Right-Click in your main hand to create shock waves dealing damage to enemies in front of you. Left-Click in your off hand to throw the hammer; it'll return every time! As strong and as fast as a Diamond Sword.
All of the individual armor pieces will function on their own, but you'll only get "/fly" and the awesome particles while wearing the full set.
So how do you get these sets?
You can create them by converting the armor from the Cases! =D
For the Light Set you will need:
- Miner's Helmet - Costume Case
- Ender Chestplate - Talismans Case
- Braced Leggings - Backpack Case
- Boots of Leaping - PandaCraft Collection Case
- Seismic Axe - Gadgets Case
For the Shadow Set you will need:
- Ninja Hood - Costume Case
- Magma Chestplate - Talismans Case
- Boosted Leggings - Backpack Case
- Boots of Running - PandaCraft Collection Case
- Blade of Vampires - Gadgets Case
Once you're wearing all the pieces for the Set you want to create, simply right-click with that Set's weapon.
The Shadow Set requires an empty off-hand.
Converted armor will display the creator's username in the lore.